- Spelling doesn’t really matter sometimes
- Latinos in Koreatown love Thai BBQ
- If Hello Kitty has no mouth then how does she give good brain?
- When ordering Pho in Koreatown the rare meat never comes out rare
- People who throw the birdie when getting honked at are usually notorious honkers themselves
- We spit loogies as kids for fun but in trauma when older
- Grandmas and grandpas can sleep standing up
- The new BCD on Wilshire remodeled and looks completely new but somehow kept the same spirit.
- Chefs are horrible politicians — we are too honest
- A vegetable diet makes my stomach boom like bass from a woofer
- We don’t say gluteus maximus much anymore
- We eat a lot of foods standing up: could that be the future of digestion and restaurants?
- People can eat a lot more meat when sliced thin than when in steak form, i.e., Korean BBQ
- Many people in America are eating expired foods when donations are given to them. If we have a population growing up on expired foods how do we expect them to thrive?
- Freaky gurls love stuffed animals
- Freaky guys use stuffed animals to wipe up
- Sharp knives are important for chefs but sometimes cut the soul out of food that a semi sharp knife can coax
- OC people love 85 Degrees bakery
- Workers at Disneyland curse sometimes
- Kanye West and Bon Iver together seems forced for some reason
- Self-consciousness is only your own vanity
- It’s time to move this new popular food culture past just the paint job. Just look how kids in France eat lunch.
We are not rock stars, we are soul feeders.
The kitchen lights are on.